Last Friday was the first day of spring and it was a beautiful day. I decided to take the kids to the park and we all had a blast. We have never been to that park before, but we will definitely be back, it was awesome! It also has a Splash Pad that will be fun when it gets just a little bit warmer.
I was tagged quite a while ago, but I do most of my blogging at work when the kids are not around, so I had to actually remember to do this while I was home!
1.What is something mom always says to you? Max No! Jordyn-I love you
2. What Makes Mom happy? Max- going to the res (the lake in Delta) Jordyn-When we don't fight
3. What makes mom sad? Max-I fight with Jake sometimes Jordyn-If we say we hate you.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Max-Nothing makes me laugh from you. Just kidding, when you tickle me. Jordyn-when you tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Max-Sliding on my slide. Jordyn-I don't know.
6. How old is your mom? Max-Can you give me a hint? me-no! Jordyn-30
7. How tall is your mom? Max-15 feet! Wow, I'm tall! LOL. Jordyn-Like one foot.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Max-Jon and Kate plus 8 Jordyn-18 kids and counting.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Max-Lazy, late and sleep! (I don't know where he got that from! LOL). Jordyn-Go on a date with dad.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Max-For making an sno cone stand so I can make money! Jordyn-I don't know.
11. What is your mom really good at? Max-being mean, cuz most of the time you are mean. Jordyn-Driving.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Max-Playing the wii cuz most of the time you lose at Mario Kart. Jordyn-Fighting.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Max-Work. Jordyn-work as a desk representative.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Max-Pirate Island pizza and pizza rolls. Jordyn-dads hamburgers.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Max-When you turned the Wii on for the first time. Jordyn-Being a mom.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Max-Yoshi, cuz you really like Yoshi. Jordyn-Sandy from spongebob.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Max-Watch tv. Jordyn-sometimes go swimming.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Max-we have the same color skin. Jordyn-we are both girls.
19. How are you and your mom different? Max-our hair is different, cuz my hair is light ad yours is dark. Jordyn-you wear glasses and I don't.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Max-Because you have fun
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Max-I don't know. Jordyn-because she gives me hugs and kisses.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Jake-Grandmas house! Max-That restaraunt that was so cool with the cookies with the stuff in them (I think he's talking about the chinese buffet). Jordyn-The res.
Last night we had a very yummy dinner that included mashed potatoes and gravy. Max looked at his plate and asked "what is that stuff on my potatoes?" I about died! I couldn't believe he didn't know what gravy was. I have obviously done a diservice to my children if they don't know that gravy goes on mashed potatoes!!
So, today was Jordyn and Max's first soccer games of the year. It was a fun, but VERY tiring day! Jordyn's game was at noon and then Max's was at 2. We went to Jordyn's game and then ran over to Costco and picked up a pizza from their eatery. We took it to the park and ate it there while waiting for Max's game to start. Max's game was so fun to watch. He is in Kindergarten so most of those kids don't have a clue what they are doing and they are hilarious. At one point Max was defending the goalie and I caught him laying down on the grass just chillin'. We took one of our soccer balls and Jake had fun playing with it. I was very surprised at how well he can kick the ball!
I am so mad at myself that I forgot my camera! I'll get some pics of next weeks game, hopefully!
Jake and I went to WalMart this morning and when we pulled into the parking space and I started to get out Jake asked if he was going in. I told him, no you can't, you have to stay here! (that is a running joke between us and he thinks it's funny) When we got out and were walking into the store we were still joking around and I told him he was funny Jake. He looked and me and said, no, I'm Cool Jake!! He is so hilarious.