Wednesday, January 23, 2008

All about us

I guess since the title of this blog is Amy's Family Business, I should introduce use. First there is Rob and me. We have been married for 8.5 years and have 4 adorable kids.

Our oldest is Si, who is 11 and in the 5th grade. Next year he will be leaving the elementary school and going to the 6th grade center and I don't think this mom is ready for that!

Next comes our one and only girl, Jordyn. She is 6 and is such a little girly girl. She is mom's big helper. Jordyn is in the 1st grade and loves school. She is our social butterfly and makes friends very easily.

Next comes Max. Oh, Max!! What a fun kid he is. He is constantly making me laugh and amazes me at what he comes up with. Max is 4 and will be going into all day Kindy next year. I don't know if this mom is ready for that, either!

Last, but certainly not least, is Jake. Jake is almost 3 and is moms baby and snuggler. He is my Valentine's baby and he loves to give mom hugs and kisses!

That's all for now!

Amy

No comments: