Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random...

I was driving home last night when the car in front of me slammed on it's brakes and started swerving. Scared the heck outta me! It took me a second to realize that there was a deer in the road! So scary. I think it was a doe. I was driving on the road next to the trail from the pictures that are down below. Also, last Sunday when Rob went for his walk (we were at church, he went himself) he told me he saw a 4 point buck down by the river that morning. I wish I could have seen him.

The other day all 4 kids had their 6 month dentist check-ups. I'm so proud of them. 4 for 4 with NO cavities! YAY!! It's ALWAYS a good thing when you come out of the dentist with no cavities. On a bad note (but one I knew was coming) the dr told me that Jordyn will need braces and that Si more than likely will. UGH!! NOT looking forward to those bills!

Also, I got my hair cut and it is SHORT, but I LOVE it. It's so easy and fast to do. Jordyn was upset this morning when she saw my hair. I think she was jealous cuz I didn't take her to get hers done, too. That is one thing us 2 girls splurge on, we go to my co-workers salon and have her give us cuts and styles. The boys get the clippers at home or $7 dollar specials at Fantastic Sams! Rob flinched when I told him how much a cut and color is, but he doesn't complain. I don't get color done very often and Andy always gives me a good deal, cuz I'm special like that! LOL

1 comment:

♥jada said...

Your boys are so funny! I love reading about the cute things they say.
I love the picture of Max next to the Tree...that is one of my favorite things too :)
And I want to see pictures of the new haircuts!