Monday, April 28, 2008

2nd Menu Plan Monday!

Here is my 2nd post for Menu Plan Monday! I think I'll add some recipes this time.

Monday: Comforting Potato Casserole

2 cans cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
2 C sour cream (16 oz)
2 C mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
1 pkg (32 oz) frozen soughern-style hashbrowns (thawed)

In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, cheese; stir in potatoes until coated.

Transfer to greased dish. Bake, uncovered at 350 F for 1.5 hours.

Tuesday: Chicken Cheese Enchiladas

Wednesday: Mac and Cheese Lasagna

Thursday: Caribbean Pork 'N Rice

Friday: Chicken-Wild Rice Chowder

For more MPM's check back in at Laura's blog!

3 comments:

Sonshine said...

Sounds like a yummy week. :)

I might have to give that Potato casserole a try! :)

Also wanted to let you know that your link for the pork isn't working right...looks like you doubled up on the "http" part of the link so it doesn't work. :)

Amy said...

Thanks for the heads up! I usually check my links but I was in a hurry this morning.

Daiquiri said...

Hey! Thanks for the recipe!! I had some of that potato dish at a potluck recently and just loved it. I've been looking for a recipe :)

BTW- thanks for the link too. I really appreciate it :)