Saturday, April 19, 2008

Oh, how I missed my laptop

Oh, yes I did. A week or 2 ago my laptop died. I was very, very sad. I don't know what was wrong with it, it just wouldn't work. Rob looked at it and couldn't get it to work, either. So, I called around yesterday and took it in to be fixed. I got it back today. I am SO happy!! I'm not sure exactly what the problem was, all I know is it didn't work yesterday, but it works today and that makes me happy. It had something to do with the memory chip, I don't know. When the computer people start to get technical my eyes glaze over and I don't really understand what they are saying. I do know that before we left the computer shop I made sure that the tech said OUT LOUD, in front of ROB, that the computer died through no fault of mine! That's all I needed to know.

Now I'm off to go watch a movie on my very loved (and expensive!) laptop!

1 comment:

Daiquiri said...

Hi Amy! What sort of laptop do you have? I'm in the market for one, and don't really know where to start.

BTW- thanks for the link. I really appreciate it! I'm always so touched and honored when someone adds me to their blogroll :)

Daiquiri

PS. Your boys are sure cuties!