Monday, December 22, 2008

SNOW DAY!!

Yep, good ole Washington County got a snow day last Thursday. It was the most snow our area has seen in 3 years. I think the kids had fun having an unexpected day out of school and playing in the snow. I think Max enjoyed it the least, though. He spent the least amount of time outside than the other 3 kids and at one point he fell down and came stomping in the house, yelling "I hate snow and I HATE winter!! It is cold!!" I looked at Rob and laughed and said I wasn't surprised it was Max throwing that fit!


Here are some pictures
These are the oleanders out front. When they don't have a ton of snow on them they are over 6 feet tall!


Max being goofy

Si's attempt at a snowman



Jordyn trying to slide down our tiny hill on a tube.


Max's attempt at a snowman

Cutie Max

Another hill pic

Jake thought the snow was pretty cool!


I didn't get too many snow pictures, because, well, dang it!! Snow is cold. And wet. And outside. And I didn't want to go out in it!!

1 comment:

SarahAnne said...

LOL I agree about the snow. The only good thing it has going for it is it's gorgeous when freshly-fallen. Good job taking pics - I don't brave the cold, even for that! ;o)