Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jordyn's Spring Program

A few weeks ago the 2nd Grade did their annual Spring Program. It was very cute, Jordyn was a carrot and did so well with her solo part and singing all the songs. Rob couldn't make it, but Jan and I were able to make it to the dress rehersal. I was so proud of her! The title of the program was "How does your garden grow"

Let me apologize in advance for the shaking. I tried really hard, it was my first time taking video with my digital camera and I had to keep track of Jake at the same time!

Video #1 Watch from about 30 seconds to 2 minutes. I haven't figured out the editing part, yet!



Video #2 This doesn't have any of Jordyn, but this skit was so cute and Jake gave me a kiss at the end!



This is the video of Jordyn's solo!



The last song in sign language!

This last video is of Jordyn singing while we played Rock Band at my brothers over Easter weekend. We had so much fun! Thanks Aunt Jeanette for letting us borrow it! It's kinda long, so be forewarned!! LOL


1 comment:

♥jada said...

I wasn't able to get all the videos to download, but I did get to see Jordan's part! She did so great! I can't believe how grown up she is getting. She is such a pretty girl.