Friday, October 9, 2009

He wasn't faking this time. Poor Max :0(

NOT a fun night last night! I got home from work (a very LONG night, might I add) and just a few minutes after I crawl into bed I hear one of the the boys crying. Not sure if it is Max or Jake. I go check on them and it is Max, clutching his belly and moaning and crying. Poor thing! I calmed him down, got him some medicine and went back to bed. Not long after that he comes in and tells me he's going to the couch. It took me a minute to get up, but before then I hear him puking in the hallway! UGHHH! AND he had RED jell-o after dinner. I get a bowl for him and put him on the couch, and go clean up the mess. We both layed on the couch, me trying to calm him down, poor baby. He threw up one more time but was still moaning and crying til about 5:30 or so. After he seemed to be feeling better I asked if he minded if I went to my bed and he said, ya, that would be good, then I can have more room! LOL, I didn't know I was crampin' your style, buddy!

Rob got up and got the kids to school, thank goodness, but I still didn't get enough sleep. When Max got up this morning he was perfectly fine and has been fine all day. He was mad at me when I kept him home from school, though!

On a happy note, I have an appointment to get my hair done tomorrow, wooohoo!!!!

2 comments:

SarahAnne said...

I'm glad to hear it was over pretty quickly. Thank heavens for a short-lived bug! Has anyone else gotten it? Hope not.

Let's see pics of the new hairdo! :)

Miranda @ Someday Crafts said...

Glad it was short-lived! Frank gets the same kind of thing every year - he's down for less than a day and then he's good. And I haven't ever gotten it from him. It's weird. Anyway, be sure to post pics of your new 'do!