Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I have been tagged!! My friend Jess tagged me!

Ten years ago: Lets see. 10 years ago I was 20 years old and mommy to Si, who was about a year old. I was going to school full time and living in my own apartment.

Five things on today's to-do list: I didn't have anything on todays to do list, except go to work, which is where I am now.

A snack I enjoy: Dove chocolate bars or Snickers and Lays plain potato chips!!

Things I would do if I were a millionaire: Buy a bigger house, pay of our debt. Buy myself a cute SUV that would fit all my kids and all their stuff!! Buy a bigger boat and a Toy Hauler so we can go camping and take our ATV's with us. Put money away for the kids college.

Places I have lived: I have lived in Utah all of my life except for 6 months when we lived in Hawaii.

Hmmm, I tag

Melanie
Sarah
Kim
Julie

No comments: