Thursday, October 23, 2008

Man tagged!

My cousin Marti tagged me!

What's your husbands name? Robert C

How long have you guys been married? 9 years

How long did you date? Umm, not long :) We met in February and were married July 24th

How old is he? 39

Who eats more sweets? DEFINITELY me!

Who said I Love You first? I honestly don't remember. Probably Rob.

Who is taller? Rob

Who is the better singer? I don't think I've ever heard him sing? Wow! How has that not happened??

Who is smarter? Rob

Who does the laundry? I do

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? Rob supervises Si.

Who cooks dinner? I do 5 1/2 nights out of 7. He does Saturday by himself and we usually bbq on Sunday and we split the work.

Who drives? Rob, I hate driving.

Who is the first to say they are wrong? I say that ones a tie.

Who kissed who first? Rob kissed me first.

Who asked who out first? Well, he didn't really ask me out on my first date. We met through mutual friends and they set it up. It wasn't really a blind date, we had met each other once before our first date, but didn't really know each other.

Who wears the pants? Tie

Hmmm, I tag Amanda, Jayme, and Angie

No comments: