Saturday, July 11, 2009

He got in!

A few weeks ago we got the acceptance letter from Headstart for Jake. I was so happy! I'm pretty sure the only reason he got in was from the referral from the school district for his Speech Therapy. Now I just need to get him into the dentist and the dr for checkups and turn the papers into Headstart and then we'll find out what class he's gonna be in! I'm really, really hoping for morning, so keep your fingers crossed for us! I already have the dentist and dr appointments set up, just have to go to them!

Another reason this makes me happy is I've been kicking around the idea of going back to school when Jake starts Kindy, so this may up my plans a year. I just need to find out when Jake will be going to school and take a class or 2 at the same time as Jake and no day care costs! I also need to make an appointment with a counselor and see what kind of classes I need to take. Oh, and decide for sure what I want to be when I grow up, lol!!!

No comments: