Sunday, January 4, 2009

Progress!!

Yay! I was sitting in the recliner in my bedroom and Max and Jake were putting their pajamas on in their room. I saw Max walk to the clothe hamper and put his dirty clothes in it!! I'm doing the happy dance! Can you see me? LOL! I've been harping on them for YEARS to put their dirty clothes in the hamper. It looks like it's finally sinking in. Actually, I think it's because Max is in charge of cleaning his room on his own now and he realizes what a mess all his and Jake's dirty clothes make!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Whoo-hoo! I'm dancin' with ya! Maybe he could come and give my dear teenagers a refresher course. :)

♥jada said...

Oh, man! Do you think he could have a word with Sky and Halli? You should have seen their room yesterday. Granted, most of it comes from Olivia. If she would just be happy with her own clothes...

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. My sister-in-law vacumed her room today without being asked for the first time. I'm dancing too.