Friday, May 23, 2008

First boat trip of the season!

Last Sunday we loaded the boat and the kids and headed off to the lake for a few hours of fun in the sun. We had a ton of fun! The kids had been begging for a long time to go to the lake and it had finally gotten warm enough to go. (we were gonna go again this weekend, but the weather tuned cold and nasty, so we'll go on a 4 wheeler ride, instead) Even though the air was nice and warm, I knew the water would still be really cold, so I dressed the kids in shorts and wouldn't let them wear their suits. They were very upset with me about that. Rob kept telling me to let them put on their suits, that they wouldn't care how cold the water was, they'd still get in. I guess I should've listened to him, cuz they did get in! They didn't stay in very long, though!!

I just love this last photo

I think it sums up a day on the boat perfectly.

3 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

I love boats! I love the last picture too, way too cute! Looks like it was a blast!

Amy said...

It was, thanks! Thanks for commenting on my blog, it makes my day to see comments here :)

Bridget said...

I wanna go on a boat!

I see quite a bit of Aunt Bridget in Jordyn here.