Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer officially begins

Well, today was the last day of school. It is officially summer! Yay! I guess I need to sit down and plan out the kids summer activities. I'm not going to schedule every second, but I want to have a general outline of stuff I want to take the kids to do this summer. There are some museums and points of interest in our town that we have not seen yet and I plan on doing that this year. In the years past I have always had kids too young to go do stuff like that with just me and the kids, but now that Jake is getting bigger and can walk a significant way by himself, I think we are going to attempt some more adventurous things. I also want to take part in the summer reading programs the library puts on, as well as swimming, visiting the awesome parks we have in the area and also going to the splash pads. There is a neat new one over by the library that we haven't gone to, yet.

Hopefully we'll have lots of fun this summer!!

No comments: