Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day

I know, I know, I'm a week late posting about mother's day, but what can I tell ya? I had lots of fun on Mothers Day. I slept in, hung around the house all morning, made a potato salad for the bbq at the in laws house that afternoon. It was nice. Rob got up and took Jordyn to the store and came back with a big pot of flowers for our back patio and a very nice set of windchimes. I love the sound of windchimes.

Around one-ish we went to Jan and Dave's (my in laws) for a bbq. We haven't been to a bbq with them for quite a while. The kids had a blast and so did I! Jan and Dave were there, Daves son, Josh, Jan's daughters Ruth and Jana and Jana's friend, Ursula. Oh, yeah, and Rob and I and our 4 rugrats.
Here are a few pictures


Isn't this a cute picture of Jake?

I don't know who snapped it, but it's definitely a favorite!



Here is Ruth holding Jan and Dave's new cat, Sylvester


(Be on the lookout for a post about him and Jake!)



Here is Jana



Here is Ursula


(She has the most contagious laugh!)



Here I am


(I can't believe I'm putting this on here!)



Here is Josh

Here is Rob (he's gonna shoot me if he see's this)

and Majgen. (short for Major General)

Here is Dave

And finally, my lovely MIL, Jan

the kids were giving us all roses off the rose bushes.

I think I'm gonna post another post of some cute pics of my kids at the bbq.

No comments: