Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Some of my internet friends have been doing daily gratitude posts. I thought of joining, but just never did, so this morning I thought I would do one post about what I am thankful for. I have ALOT to be thankful for this year.

1. I am thankful for my wonderful children and their good health.

2. I am thankful for my spectacular husband and all the sweet things he does for me.

3. I am thankful for my job. I am one of the lucky ones who really like their job and look forward to going to work.

4. I am thankful that most of my Christmas shopping is done!

5. I am thankful that I am not hosting or cooking Thanksgiving Dinner this year. I am so looking forward to going to my sil, Jana and her girlfriend, Ursula's house for dinner this year. I cannot wait to have a big ole helping of my mil's Dixie Salad.

6. I am also thankful that Jake is pretty well potty trained. I took my last package of pull ups up to my sister Chantel this weekend and I'm glad I'm done buying diapers and pull ups! Rob called me this morning (I am at work) and he told me that Jake went #2 in the potty this morning without any prompting.

7. I am thankful for all my extended family. You are all great and we love you!

8. I have to do a special shout out to my Aunt Jeanette. We unexpectedly went to Delta to visit Monday night and came home Wednesday afternoon and she let me and my family invade her house for 2 days. She rocks!!! Oh, and we also got some hand me downs from her, too. Gotta love free clothes for the boys, lol!!

Eat lots of good food and have fun with your family! I know I will.

No comments: