Friday, November 14, 2008

Late Halloween Post

It's only 2 weeks after Halloween!!

All in all, I think we had a pretty good Halloween. It was on a Friday this year, which is a day I normally work, but I took it off and I'm glad I did. Last year I worked and I didn't want to miss 2 Halloween's in a row. Plus, Jake was really fun this year with figuring out what Trick or Treating is all about!! He was so cute walking up to the doors and knocking and saying trick or treat and then thank you after he got his candy.

I do have to say that we got a TON of candy and we only went around the block. I guess when you have 4 kids it adds up fast, right?

Here are some pictures of the kids in their costumes. Si was the scary Scream guy, Jordyn is a princess, Max is a Ninja Turtle and Jake is (of course!) Buzz Lightyear!!










No comments: