Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Most of these pictures were taken by Si. I don't think I could have done any better. It's a good thing he wanted to take pictures, cuz I was so busy with the little boys, I wouldn't have been able to.

A face only a mother could love. Wait, I'm a mom and I think he's pretty cute. I've always wanted a pet pig.


The Rooster


The horse's nose.


Another rooster. I think he's pretty good lookin'


The goose
Jake feeding the sheep


Hmmm, who are you?


Another rooster.
Sorry, didn't realize I had put so many rooster pics in. I don't know how to delete pictures once they are uploaded!

Look at these funny looking animals.
Oh, wait! They're mine!
I guess I'll take them home. Their dad will never forgive me if I leave them there.
Aaaack!! Maybe we should leave her at the farm, instead!



















No comments: